Friday, April 1, 2011

BEDA (Blog every day in April)

While I was browsing on my facebook page I noticed that one of my cousins challenged everyone to "BEDA" Blog every day in April.  My initial thought was "do I really have that much to talk about EVERY DAY in April?" Then I remembered I have kids and there is NEVER a dull moment around here.   So here is my first post for April....


April, a very busy month for birthdays.  My dad turns a glorious 48 today, my husband turns 28 on the 3rd and my daughter turns 6 on the 9th. And thats just to name a few! Lots of birthday cake in our future... But thats okay cause all things in moderation right?  Starting a diet in the next few days, really excited about that.  Trying a major reduction in caloric intake, dropping any drink other than water, and implementing some sort of exercise routine.  Will keep ya posted on how I do :)


This weekend is going to be warm so thinking about working on my tan in the wonderful Oklahoma sunshine! Yep sounds like a good plan to me... Then Sunday will consist of getting ready for home schooling. Lots of History papers to answer and then get chapter reviews ready.   Oh did I mention I get to attend my first concert on Thursday the 7th????? Its the Miranda Lambert concert and I cannot tell you how excited I am about that!!!! I will not have any problem figuring out what to write about on Friday!


Haha look at that, this isn't going to be as hard as I thought...
1 day down, 29 to go....


Enjoy your weekend, enjoy your family!


Blessings,
Rebecca

1 comment:

  1. A splendid post...a splendid idea...however, I don't think I can write everyday for 30 days straight. Sounds like a challenge I may not be up to!! lol

    ReplyDelete